Wednesday 24 June 2015

My favorite movies and cartoons since I was young 1

There are lots of cartoon and movies come in my life since I was little. You may remember that I told you I like drawing and create cartoons. If you read this, I got a question for you. How many cartoons I use for create my cartoons.(You can answer that in comment box)
    Since I started to create my very first cartoon. Which still I not finish yet. The first mainly cartoon I use is the Blue Elephant or in Thai we called "Khan Kluay" Now, Khan Kluay is the first animation cartoon in Thailand. Talk about the adventure of little blue elephant name Khan Kluay is an elephant that want to find his father. But his great adventure had change his life from ordinary elephant into the battle elephant for King Naresuan. Then he discovered his father was dead in the battle by the deadliest war elephant of Burmese. Khan Kluay made a decision to take revenge on that elephant that killed his father. When war is over. He finally have a family time with his wife in the kingdom for every since.

 
  After I learned about the blue elephant enough, the next movie I used often in my cartoon  is The Planes, which is made by Walt Disney. Talk about Dusty Crop-hopper who dream to be a hero on the sky like the other plane. He signed up to be a racer in the World most fastest plane competition and had lots of friend on the way he go. Then he got an accident while went to Mexico. His part were completely broken but all of his enemy turn into his friend, collect as many part as possible to make him as good as new. Finally he is the winner of competition but being popular doesn't make him feel good so he went to be a fire fight plane. With his talent, his heroism and his red coat of paint. He is no longer a racer but a hero that everyone know.
This maybe have to ending first, continue my story on 'My favorite movies and cartoons since I was young 2'

No comments:

Post a Comment