Tuesday 28 July 2015

My favorite movies and cartoons since I was young 2


     Well, It's seem that I spend lots of my time to find some words to type. I think I may stop about my favorites cartoons just Part 2 for a while. But don't worry, I ensure that Part 3 will be publish. Or maybe I'll change but still related. Now shall we start?


    From last part, I told you 2 movies which are The Blue Elephant and The Disney Plane. Now the next cartoon that I was very interested after is "Thomas the Tank engine" Ah! This quite famous isn't it. Am I really need to conclude the storyline of this cartoon? Or you already known about it? Anyway, let me tell you that. Thomas the Tank engine is a story that based on the "Railway Series" that based on the real-life. Thomas is the tank engine that have six wheels, a short funny funnel, a short funny dome and a short funny boiler. He working on the Island of Sodor, where Sir Topham Hat is taking charge. Thomas working with 7 of his friend that you know who they are. In each year, more engines. Well, More friends are come to Sodor and the adventure of our brave Thomas will not end so soon.

But before I pick Thomas up to my cartoon book. I found the cartoon that really is the best for me until now "Robocar Poli" You can find this Korean computer-animated cartoon from....... Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment