Wednesday 9 September 2015

My future plan

Let's talk about my future plan.
I know that everyone have dream about their own job to be whatever they want. Yet, to get the job you want. You really have to cross lots of obstacles. Mostly education is a major one.

My dream about the job in the future is to be a doctor. Doctor is not quite an easy job. Because Doctor is a job that have to save human's life. So to save someone's life, you'll require a lot of studies and practices. And I'm going to pass all of those and get my job.

When I reach my point of my job, I also plan that in the part time I will make new portraits and some stories too. Actually I've already created that. I think that while I am take care of the patient I can use the arts to cure them. That will be a great idea. So this is all my future plan for now.
*** I know that all of you knew this guy very well (Actually it's medic) If I have luck, I want to be like this guy in the battlefield, really.***

2 comments: